Throbbing Pain

...so you know what hurts? Cutting your toenails too short. You know what I mean - when you cut it so short that it's almost bleeding and it's just this dull, throbbing pain with every step? It's right up there with stubbing your big toe and paper cuts.



Just got home from a really great dinner at Jonny and Jenny's (my favourite irish people on this earth) place. We had potato cakes with sour cream, chives and salmon for appetizers, roast chicken with stuffing, roast potatoes, roast pumpkin, carrots, peas and gravy for mains and apple crumble with cream and icecream for dessert - and 5 or 6 bottles of wine to wash it all down. Talk about your good (and plentiful!) food! I love hanging out with my irish mates 'coz you're always guaranteed a good time and plenty of stories. Thanks again guys!



One week before christmas and I've finished all my christmas shopping. Woo hoo!

Blog Archive