Mi amigo Esteban

...so one of my best friends Steve has moved to New York (about a month or so ago) and he registered in my thought processes last night. Does "registered in my thought processes" sound too gay and oooh-I'm-so-intellectual? Eh. Whatever. I digress.



I was looking through old pictures last night and we've shared quite a few experiences in the past ten years that I've known him. Unfortunately none of them have been homosexual. Yet. :)

Having spent a few christmases (christmasii?) away from home I know how bleh it can be being away from your friends and family around the holiday season...so in honour of Mr Ricarte "Steve" Devera:



Top 5 things I miss about Steve:

5. His rock hard pecs and nipples that could cut glass

4. His sense of humour - Who knew that a joke about "frice" (that's fries + rice for the uninformed) could last for two months?

3. His smile that seems to attract more men than women (Hi Courtney!)

2. The way he'll "borrow" your car and not tell you about it

and number one... *drum roll*

1. Just knowing he's around for whenever you need someone to lift your spirits and convince you that you really want to eat KFC



To Steve! *clink glass* (That was a cheers by the way...)







Song of the day: "Numb/Encore" - Linkin Park/Jay-Z

Blog Archive