'Tis The Season

...so the last EVER PeopleSoft christmas party was on two nights ago and I left a little bit worse for wear. It was a champagne-fuelled night and hey - who can say no to free alcohol? Why does "I Never" always get played at my christmas parties? I swear it's not me.



I actually didn't feel like blogging today (or yesterday) but certain members of my blogger readership peer-pressured me into it. These people are called "commenters". They don't have blogs of their own, but they comment on other people's blogs. It's a weird kind of yin-yang for the online age. Without bloggers, these people have no outlet. Without commenters, bloggers don't get the justification for blogging. 'Coz really - if a blog falls in the forest, does anybody hear? *cue X-Files music*



Song of the day: "All I Want For Christmas Is You" - Mariah Carey (It was playing at a cafe I walked past this morning and I haven't been able to get the bloody song out of my head!)

Blog Archive