Dream Psychosis

...so I had the weirdest dream last night! I dreamt that I was trying to be seduced by a two-headed female stripper (kinda like the Indian God Vishnu - but skanky). The stripper had long necks and the two heads were doing "The Snake" ala Janet-Jackson-in-the-Control-videoclip. I find it disturbing that I dreamt this especially because:



a) I don't find two-headed people attractive (apologies to any conjoined twins reading this), and

b) I don't find female strippers attractive



I may need help interpreting this.



I received an early morning random phone call from Steve, Audrey and Girlie in New York. It felt like they were calling me from a party where everyone was drunk - except it was 5.30pm there. They're debating whether Steve should have christmas eve at Riss' house or with his new gay friend. I know which one I'd pick. =o)



9 hours and 27 minutes til I'm on vacation! WOO HOO!



Song of the day: "Informer" - Snow (HA!)

Blog Archive