Charity Shmarity

...so I'm on my way to the food court near work for lunch and just like every day, the charity of the moment was out in force. Normally I'm quite giving for the cause if I deem it worthy of my change. Today's cause is cerebral palsy which is a very worth cause. Unfortunately, the cerebral palsy volunteers (all thirty of them) were lined up to the entrance of the food court - all of them ringing a huge ass bell. I'm sure they were breaking some sound ordinances. I felt like donating them headbutts.



Watched "Oceans 12" on the weekend. I really didn't like how Tess (Julia Roberts) pretended she was Julia Roberts and how Linus (Matt Damon)'s mum got them out of jail. Oops did I just give some of the movie away?



Song of the day: "We Fit Together" - O-Town (YES YES that's so gay...shut up!)

Blog Archive