It's been a while

...so I'm finally back in the country and have time to blog again! My apologies for the quiet period but - hey, I've been busy!

Thanks to everyone who hung out with myself and Matt in the past few weeks. This trip has definitely been a blast and, as always, went waaaay too fast. I'd thank you all individually but I'm lazy. But thanks! Especially all y'all who partook in some alcohol imbibing (you know I'm partial to that).

I really dislike my new (Oracle) office. It's cold and personality-less. I miss PeopleSoft.

Twenty nine days and I turn thirty. Surprisingly, I'm not too stressed out about it. Maybe it'll hit me the night before or something. I think I'm just excited about Steve and Joy headin' to Sydney.

Happy (belated) birthday to Girlie! Hurry up and get here! Also happy belated birthdays to Julie Anne (my lil sis) and Jacob (my nephew).

Song of the Day: "Home" - Michael Buble

Blog Archive