Going Away Presents

...so people always have difficulty buying me presents. For some reason, they think I already have "everything" (which is what my younger sister tells me all the time before she hands me a gift certificate). That is so NOT true. I don't have a pony, a mobile made out of pipecleaner toys or my very own pirate! But I digress.

In case anyone was wondering what to get myself and/or Matt (but mostly myself) for a going away present, here's a list:
  • Gift certificate for Electronics Boutique so we can get more Playstation Portable games. I'm HOOKED on Lumines II (Thanks Chris and Sheils for the tip!). I'm playing it in my sleep and during meetings - which I guess is better than repeating "I don't care I don't care I don't care" to yourself. Hi Maz!
  • While we're talking about the PSP, one for me would be great. In black.
  • An "I heart SYD" shirt from the men's clothing boutique underneath Fitness First Park Street in the city. It's $85 which I know is steep for a shirt, but just think how good I'd look wearing it overseas.
  • A Wallabies jersey or Socceroos jersey - so that when Matt, Steve and I hit up some random Aussie bar to support Australia in whatever random sport, I'll look the part.
  • Lunch or Dinner before we leave.
  • A USB key. I think I'm the only person in I.T. who doesn't have one.

Here is a list of what not to get us:

  • A 5 foot tall statue of the Virgin Mary.

I'll post up the pics from the past few weeks soon - I know I've been lagging behind!

Song of the Day: "Iesha" - Another Bad Creation.

Blog Archive