Work Funnies

...so everyone has things that make them laugh at work. Maria has made me laugh more than a few times with her stories about asking for someones "coconuts" (she meant 'contact details') and how she occupies herself in meetings by repeating "I don't care I don't care I don't care". HAHAHA - That cracks me up everytime.

My favourite work funnies are (in no particular order):

- After working on a project for over six months, the project manager walks past me in the hallway and says "Hi Sam".
- During a meeting with some customers from Asia, the lady from sales said "Breast case scenario" instead of best case scenario and I almost died from stifling my giggling.
- In an email, the project manager asked for the 'Headcunt Report' ASAP. HAHAHA Headcunt. Gets me everytime.

Have a great Mardi Gras weekend everyone! *throws up rainbows*

Song of the Day: "The Only Way Is Up" - Yazz. My new running song.

Blog Archive