Gaming

...so I've never really been one huge on video games. Well, maybe for a little while when I was living with Steve and Rhands and we were forever on Rhandy's Xbox. Rhands would play Halo, Steve would play Amped and I would play...Super Puzzle Fighter. Or Bubble Bobble. :)

However, this has all changed since I bought Matt a Playstation Portable for our anniversary. I know, I know - I'm the best boyfriend ever.

The first game Matt bought was the World Series of Poker game and now I'm totally hooked. I've won two events in a row with my custom player and now I'm gunning for the WSOP championship. My bankroll is around $1.3 million and I've won three (count 'em! Three!) invitationals in a row. Needless to say, Matt doesn't get to see his PSP very often. Oopsie.

Now I need to work on my skills at Bubble Bobble Evolution. Oooh and Super Puzzle Fighter comes out on PSP this Friday! Maybe I should just get one of my own... Come to think of it, a PSP would make a GREAT going away gift. *ponder*

OH! And I know this is totally random...but check out my boy Stevie's abs! You could play chess on them! A6 to B4 - CheckMATE *growl*.


Song of the Day: "Cherish" - Madonna

Blog Archive