Gay Jeopardy

...so last year I had a blog posting which centred around being drunk. The following post is based on the "fact" that all the people alluded to below are straight. The names were excluded to protect the not-so-innocent, but on the same tip as "Drunk Jeopardy" I invite you to play...:

Gay Jeopardy - Who Am I?

8. (Male) I get massages from a male masseuse. He asked me to turnover so he can massage my front. I couldn't turn over because I had an erection.
7. (Female) Whenever I get drunk at Cockle Bay Wharf in Sydney, I like to make out with the nearest hot chick. Sometimes I like making out with asian chicks (@ Pontoon Bar) or irish chicks (@ Home Bar).
6. (Male) I slept in the same bed with my male best friend for six months. It started off "Brokeback Mountain" with him sleeping on the floor, but he gradually made his way into my bed. By the way, I have a single bed.
5. (Male) I like to get drunk and freak the nearest guy to me at the club. Occasionally I get so drunk I stand in the middle of the dance floor and touch myself inappropriately. There always seems to be a camera when I get like this.
4. (Male) Men have taken pictures of me in naked or semi-naked state. It's OK though because I've got 9% body fat.
3. (Female) I like to fondle other girl's boobs when I'm drunk. It doesn't matter that I just met the other girl.
2. (Male) I've made out with Ray's boyfriend. It was on a dare, but I think I really enjoyed it.
1. (Male) I buy mint green pashminas from Chinatown. For myself.

La la la... let the guessing begin!

Song of the Day: "Elevator Love" - Guy Sebastian

Blog Archive