Weekend Happenings

...so this past weekend had a million things going on so here comes my megapost.

Prinz and Charito's Wedding

Matt and I flew up to sunny Queensland to attend the wedding of our good friends Prinz and Charito. Had a BLAST at the wedding and it was great to see a lot of friends that we haven't seen in a while too.



Prinz and Charito



Matt and I at the ceremony



Our table at the reception. Note the three glasses of champagne in front of me. How'd that happen? *wonder*



Ray in the middle of a groomsman sandwich AKA every gay man's wet dream.

Federico's farewell

Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend 'coz we were at the wedding, but Fed left good ole Sydney after six years. Good luck on your travels Fed and see you in the Bay Area sometime!



Mikey's birthday

He's across the ocean in Baltimore but I didn't forget my boy Mikey's birthday on Sunday! He was filming a Nike commercial at the time so he celebrated it the way he would've wanted to - around scantily clad sweaty men.



Joel & Yenni's farewell

Joel & Yenni are off to sunny ...you know I really don't know where they're off to except that they're gonna be living on a little island somewhere off the coast of England. So it probably won't be sunny. Good luck over there guys and I hope that there's a Tiffany store there to keep you both happy.

Song of the Day: "Pure Shores" - All Saints

Blog Archive