New York, New York

...so I arrived in New York a crazy 48 hours ago and it's been a whirlwind so far. Highlights include:

- Seeing my friends who I haven't seen in a looooong ass time
- Satisfying my craving for buffalo wings at Steve's local bar
- Taking Googz's younger bro, Nathan, to his first NYC gay bar...and watching him struggle when he was gettin hit on
- Seeing someone throw up in the urinal next to mine while I was pissing. Niiiice.
- Everyone completely wasted by 2am on Friday night. Much respect to Googz for playing catch up.
- Watching Mikey get deflated on his air bed. Literally.
- Having the 3 million egg omelette @ Moonstruck diner - our new must-visit-when-drunk diner.
- Freezing to death at the Yankees-Blue Jays baseball game
- Steve scoring a free Yankees blanket by applying for a credit card with his Australian address. "I live in Bankstown, New York".
- Steve releasing a toxic fart in the subway which somehow found Mikey and I EVEN THOUGH HE WAS HALF A CARRIAGE AWAY. I can't believe his farts come with radar now.
- Getting totally lost walking to SoHo and ending up in Chinatown.
- Satisfying my second craving for pizza by ordering 3 large pizzas...no one told us that the slices were bigger than our HEADS.

Gonna go shopping today for new shoes. Hi everyone back home!

p.s. I miss you mB. (No not you Maria Benilda...although I do miss you too...but not in the same way)

Blog Archive