fat chicks and clothes...

...so we all went out to dinner in New York tonight in Greenwich Village with Steve, Ed, Riss and Mike J and I learnt many new things:

- Ed has a shopping fetish. Total clothes whore. *I* admit I'm a shop-a-holic, but I ain't got NOTHING on Ed.
- ***** is an idealist and entered the lottery of chicks and won the 'fat prize'.
- Both ***** and Mike J like rackage. AND Patricia Heaton. For those who don't know, Patricia Heaton is the wife on 'Everybody Loves Raymond'. I KNOW RIGHT? WHAT THE...?
- Riss can down tequila like there's no tomorrow and can outlast any of the males I know. And that's a lot of males.
- I miss my boyfriend. A lot.
- Mike J drives like he's a NASCAR driver. Which is a good thing when you're busting to go to the bathroom.
- Mike J has never gone to a gay bar. It is now my mission to take him to one. I don't care if he's kicking and screaming...which might actually help in a gay bar.

For my peeps back home -
Maria: I bought a shirt today just because it reminded me of you.
Rhandy: I thought of a shirt that would be perfect for you...I'll keep it a surprise though ;) Wish you were here, bro.
Matt: All the girls here miss you! I love you.

OK Happy Cinco De Mayo everyone!

Song of the day: "Pour Some Sugar On Me" - Poison

Blog Archive