For Sale



It's been almost twelve months to the day since I opened the doors to  Neck of the Woods. When I look back on the year that was, I realise how amazing it's been and how much I've achieved. We've had excellent media coverage in magazines such as Frankie, Spaces and Inside Out. And the online presence hasn't been too bad either for a youngster, snippets here and there on sites such as Finders Keepers, Little Pinwheel, Fiona Kate, Honey & Fizz and many more. Almost every day I have lovely customers coming in to the store or visiting this blog and telling me how much they adore the shop, which is a wonderful feeling of achievement.

I have discovered however that it's a difficult road to travel when you have two small children and no family around to help. I have found that personally I'm not doing a great job at being a mum or a small business owner.  I'm not giving either of them the attention or time they deserve. At the end of the day I'm achieving mediocracy with both and doing neither of my roles nor myself justice.

Obviously being a mum outweighs everything else and I've made the difficult decision to sell Neck of the Woods and follow other passions that have a friendlier fit in my mothering schedule. So the short of it is, if you or anyone you may know thinks they have what it takes to run a great small business that's indivual,  loaded with character and has many loyal customers, I'd love to hear from you. You can contact me here for more details.

The good news is this little blog will live on, so keep your eye on this page. Thanks for your support. x










Blog Archive