Boring Bits

...so I haven't blogged in the past couple of weeks 'coz I travelled all around the country last week, and this week I'm in Oracle brainwashing training.

Happy birthday to my girl Regina who turned the big 3-0 last week! We were at dinner with all married couples and now everyone is pressuring Matt and I to get married (seeing as we're the last ones left and everyone wants to go to a gay wedding). How fun would that be though? I am soooo looking forward to putting together our gift registry!

What a dud post. I swear I'll blog about something interesting soon-ish. In the meantime, check out my future wedding ring! *hint hint* (Except I'd like white gold or platinum instead of the yellow gold please...)

OH! And if anyone is looking for hints on what to get me for my 30th birthday coming up...try this or this. I promise I'll feign surprise. :)

Song Of The Day: "Just The Way You Are" - Billy Joel.

Blog Archive